We Offer Competitive Pricing
Saving You Time and Money
PV Plan Set up to 10kW AC – $249
- Plan Set 10.01 – 15k.00 kW AC – $299
- Plan Set 15.01 – 20.00 kW AC – $349
- Plan Set 20.01 – 25.00 kW AC – $399
- Plan Sets over 25.01 kW AC – Call For Pricing
- System Layout – $25 adder
- Solar Shingles – $130 adder
- Ground Mount – $50 adder
- Ballasted Racking – $50 adder
- Battery System – $100 adder
- Bill Of Materials – $40 adder
- Whole House Placard – $50 adder
- Interconnection Application Processing for up to 30 kW (added fees for Virtual Net Metering application)- $300 adder
Let Planet Plan Sets help you improve your business by leaving the plan drafting to us.
Our plans are easy to order, complete, and accurate. Within 2-3 business days after receipt of order and system specs, we will deliver a detailed plan set ready for the building department.
Plan sets include:
1) Site plan showing equipment, property lines, and fire setbacks
2) System layout with attachment pattern
3) Structural details for roof or ground mount systems
4) Wire diagrams, 1 or 3-line diagram, wire & conduit sizing
5) System labeling and placards
6) Spec sheets for all major equipment
7) Certification documentation
Optional Bill of Materials – includes detailed BOM for PV module, racking system, inverter, rapid shutdown, and roof attachments. Contact us for more information.
– Plan Set Generation Services are for Residential PV contractors installing either roof or ground mount systems – We provide our services to solar contrators only, wedo not offer services for DIY homeowner installers. – Order information supplied by contractor is complete and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information and project specs in order form may result in additional fees – Rooftop PV installations are installed on permitted structure with sufficient structural capacity – Equipment selection limited to NEC required UL listed equipment – Using more than one PV module type on a project will incur additional fees – Using more than one inverter type on a project will incur additional fees – More complex battery system configurations may incur additional drafting fees.
– Listed pricing assumes use of equipment on eligible equipment list – Assumes compliance with building, electrical, and fire code requirements per rules/requirements published on AHJ websites or supplied by contractor
– Contractor specified products that do not comply with NEC, Building Code, or AHJ requirements may result in revision fees if corrections required by AHJ.
Change fees: AHJ and Utility required corrections are covered by the pricing above · Revisions by contractor due to equipment changes, undiscovered HOA requirements, or homeowner requests will incur an additional service fee.
Modules: All UL 1703 listed PV modules approved for use with specified UL 2703 listed racking system.
Solar Shingles: RGS Powerhouse, Certainteed Apollo
Inverters: ABB, AP Systems, Darfon, Delta, Enphase, Fronius, Ginlong, LG Electronics, Outback Power, Pika Energy, Schneider, SMA, SolarEdge, Sungrow, Sunpower, Yaskawa
Racking: Ironridge, Unirac, Everest, SnapNrack, Quick Mount PV, ProSolar, Rooftech, Ecolibrium, Ecofasten, Nuance
Roof attachments: Quick Mount PV, Ironridge, Unirac, SnapNrack, Everest, Ecofasten, S-5, Quick Screws, Solar Roof Hook, Rooftech, Prosolar
Energy Storage Systems and Batteries: Tesla Powerwall, Sonnen, LG Chem, Enphase, Blue Planet, StorEdge Outback, Schneider XW, Magnum, Standard Lead Acid Batteries, Lithionics, Simpliphi, Discover (more complex configurations may incur additional fees)
PLEASE NOTE: We continuely review additional equipment. Contact us to inquire about pricing for installations using equipment not currently listed.