We Offer Competitive Pricing
Saving You Time and Money
PV Plan Set up to 10kW AC – $249
- Plan Set 10-15kW AC – $299
- Plan Set 15-20kW AC – $349
- Plan Set 20-25kW AC – $399
- Plan Sets over 25 kW AC – Call For Pricing
- System Layout – $15 adder
- Ground Mount – $50 adder
- Battery System – $100 adder
- Whole House Placard – $50 adder
- Electrical PE Stamp – $275 adder (45 states)*
- Structural PE Stamp – $275 adder (50 states)*
- Interconnection Application up to 30 kW – $300 adder
Within two to three business days of receipt of complete system specs, Planet Plan Sets will deliver a detailed solar plan set ready for building department review.
Plan sets include:
1) Site plan showing equipment, conduit, fire setbacks, etc.
2) System layout with attachment pattern
3) Structural details
4) Single or three line wire diagrams, wire & conduit sizing
5) Warning labels and placards
6) Product spec sheets, certification information.
Residential PV installations · Roof Mount or Ground Mount Systems · Application specifications supplied by contractor are complete and accurate. · Rooftop PV installations are installed on permitted structure with sufficient structural capacity. · Service panel and busbar has sufficient capacity for adding backfed breaker. · Equipment selection limited to approved UL listed equipment. AHJ corrections for non listed equipment will incur revision fees · Using more than one PV module type on a project will incur additional fees · Using more than one inverter type on a project will incur additional fees · Mechanical attached racking used for all low slope roofs (aka flat roofs) · Use of ballasted racking will incur additional fees · Contractor specified equipment is shown on eligible equipment list below · Non-eligible equipment may be possible, additional fees may apply · Change fees – AHJ required corrections are covered by the pricing above. · Revisions by contractor require additional service fee.
Modules: All UL 1703 listed PV modules approved for use with specified UL 2703 listed racking system
Inverters: Enphase, SolarEdge, Darfon, Solectria, Ginlong, Fronius, SMA
Racking: Ironridge, Unirac, Everest, SnapNrack, Quick Mount PV, ProSolar, Rooftech, Ecolibrium
Roof attachments: Quick Mount PV, Ironridge, Unirac, SnapNrack, Everest, Ecofasten, S-5, Quick Screws, Solar Hook, Rooftech, Prosolar
Battery Systems: Sonnen, LG Chem, Tesla Powerwall, Enphase
• Listed pricing assumes use of equipment on eligible equipment list. • We are continuing to review additional equipment. Contact us to inquire about pricing for installations using equipment not currently listed. • Assumes compliance with building, electrical, and fire code requirements per local stated requirements gathered from rules/requirements published on AHJ websites. • Contractor specified products that do not comply with AHJ requirements may incur revisions fees if there are corrections required by AHJ.
*Structural and electrical PE stamps are provided by a third party engineering firm.