We Offer Competitive Pricing
Saving You Time and Money
PV Plan Set up to 10kW AC – $249
- Plan Set 0-10 kW AC – $249
- Plan Set 10.01 – 15k.00 kW AC – $299
- Plan Set 15.01 – 20.00 kW AC – $349
- Plan Set 20.01 – 25.00 kW AC – $399
- Plan Sets over 25.01 kW AC – Call For Pricing
- System Layout – $25 adder
- Battery System – $100 adder
- Generator Add On to PV Plan Set – $40
- Ground Mount – $50 adder
- Ballasted Racking – $50 adder
- Bill Of Materials – $40 adder
- Whole House Placard – $50 adder
- Interconnection Application Processing for up to 30 kW (added fees for Virtual Net Metering or NEMA applications)- $300 adder
- Generator Only Plan Set – $150
Let Planet Plan Sets help you improve your business by leaving the plan drafting to us.
Our plans are easy to order, complete, and accurate. Within 2-3 business days after receipt of order and system specs, we will deliver a detailed plan set ready for the building department.
Plan sets include:
1) Site plan showing equipment, property lines, and fire setbacks
2) System layout with attachment pattern
3) Structural details for roof or ground mount systems
4) Wire diagrams, 1 or 3-line diagram, wire & conduit sizing
5) System labeling and placards
6) Spec sheets for all major equipment
7) Certification documentation
Optional Bill of Materials – includes detailed BOM for PV module, racking system, inverter, rapid shutdown, and roof attachments. Contact us for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide our plan drafting services to solar contractors only. Planet Plan Sets does not offer services for DIY homeowner installers. Failure to provide accurate information and project specs in order form may result in additional fees. Rooftop PV installations installed on permitted structures with sufficient structural capacity. Equipment selection limited to code compliant listed modules, racking, inverters, and energy storage systems. Using more than one PV module or inverter model number on a project may incur additional fees. More complex battery system or generator configurations may incur additional drafting fees. Pricing assumes use of products from our eligible equipment list. Plans assume full compliance with building, electrical, and fire code requirements per rules/requirements published on AHJ websites or supplied by contractor in the order form. Contractor specified products that do not comply with NEC, Building Code, or AHJ requirements may result in revision fees if corrections are required by AHJ.
CHANGE FEES: Revisions due to contractor or system owner changes to equipment or layout, undiscovered HOA requirements, or utility system size limitations will incur revision fees. There is no cost for AHJ and Utility required corrections. However, if you supply the layout that does not comply with the fire setbacks/pathways requirements and the AHJ issues a correction, we will charge a revision fee.
MODULES: All UL 1703 listed PV modules approved for use with specified UL 2703 listed racking system. Inverters: UL listed microinverters and string inverters including – Enphase, SolarEdge, SMA, AP Systems, Generac, Electriq Power, Darfon, Outback, Fronius, Delta, Ginlong, Schneider, Sungrow, Sunpower, Yaskawa, SolArk.
RACKING: Ironridge, Unirac, Everest, SnapNrack, Tamarack, ProSolar, Rooftech, Ecolibrium, Ecofasten, Nuance, Aerocompact, S-5 and more.
ROOF ATTACHMENTS: Quick Mount PV, Ironridge, Unirac, SnapNrack, Everest, Ecofasten, S-5, Quick Screws, Rooftech, Prosolar and more.
ENERGY STORAGE: Tesla Powerwall, Sonnen, LG Energy Solutions, Tigo, SolarEdge Energy Bank, Enphase, Blue Planet, Outback, Schneider, Magnum, Simpliphi, Discover, most lead acid batteries, and more.
PLEASE NOTE We continually review and add new equipment. If your preferred product is not on the list, contact us to inquire about plan pricing.